Advertise With Us

Thursday 10 March 2016

TRIUMPHANT TESTIMONY - Joshua Elikplim (JoshEL)












The LORD has given me grace
He lifted me up to see His face
Now, I'm far from the base
And Sin is no more my case
Its far, far gone in the days
Now I've cross the lakes...
I've join the heavenly race;

So I'm burning with fire
With God's own de-sire
I'm growing faster, stronger
Just like the plant of Ce-dar
And this is what I've known 
I'm loving Jesus...
The world can pack and go
I'm loving Jesus... 

I've been living; I've been seeing
And... I have been breathing
So I've written... this poetic tone
Giving... glory, power and praise
To my God and daddy alone...
'Cos He raised me and I'm glorified
He washed me and I'm sanctified
So I lift up my voice now and...
I testify:

You see! I was firmly held in...
The walls and chains of Sin;
Yea, there was a lot of filthy air to breath,
Unholy ground to spin.
It was easy to lie, easy to lust and
I was so quick to vent my spleen.
Off course, I knew who I was and 
Where I've been:
In the land of gloom-doom, where filth boom
But no chance to be clean.
Off course, I knew what I felt and what I've seen:

 A burning temperature and a despondent atmosphere
Pervading the northern and southern hemisphere 
Yea, it was the site without a sight of one living thing.
Though I had the feeling of emptiness for so long,
And it was so strong...I knew something was wrong.
But, I thought I was enjoying all along...
Because I've been enticed, caught up in the carnal flirt,
But my eyes were blind to the threat...
So the Godly tabernacle was consumed in... dirt.

I pressed on till the spear of death...
Was about to pierce my chest.
It was at this point in time... 
The Lord of lords, the Prince of peace,
And the King of kings... Jesus Christ
Appeared at the scene... 
He saved me from my mess... Nevertheless,
I was brought before the throne... I was justified.
So the last became the first,
The worst became the best... consecrated from the rest,
Wonderfully furnished to... manifest
The glory of God here and to the ends of the earth.
 Just like the presence of God filled the tabernacle
Built by woods and in cubits,
I also died to the flesh, but I'm alive to the Spirit.

This is how I joined the holy matrimony
And though... I forfeited the past completely,
I can't help it, but share this triumphant testimony.












No comments:

Copyright © 2012 Ekklesia Community All Right Reserved